Silicon Systems SILICONDRIVE Type I CF Card
RoHS 6 of 6 compliant, Type I
• Integrated PowerArmor, SiSMART, and SiSecure technology
• Capacity range: 1GB to 16GB
• Supports both 8-bit and 16-bit data register transfers
• Supports dual-voltage 3.3V or 5V interface
• MTBF >4,000,000 hours
• ATA-5 compliant
• Industry standard Type I CF form factor
• Supports PIO modes 0-6, multi-word DMA 0-4, and UDMA modes 0-4 SiZone Data zones with different security parameters.
SiKey Ties SiliconDrive to a specific host and/or software IP.
SiProtect Protection software for password-required, read/write, or read-only access.
SiSweep Ultra-fast data erasure
SiPurge Non-recoverable data erasure.
AutoLock Automatically locks the SiliconDrive
System Power Requirements
For detailed data sheet of this SiliconDrive II CF.card, please click here.
Price. Please click here
SUPPORT. Tech support
from manufacturer and PSI. For tech support
and/or RMA, please go to http://www.psism.com/support.htm.
TO ORDER OR INQUIRE. Please click here to place an online order or send e-mail inquiry to email@example.com or call (301) 572-2168. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express as well as government and university POs. International orders may be conditionally accepted. Please click here to order or view our ordering information page.
Products | PCMCIA Cards / Readers
| Industrial /
Rugged Memory Products | SRAM
Copyright© 1995 ~ 2011
Primary Simulation, Inc. (PSI)