For PCMCIA ATA Flash PC
card & SD/SDHC/SDXC Card s
Power on the PC and entering OS.
2. Connect the reader to the USB 3.0/2.0 port of PC with the USB cable.
3. OS will automatically identify the device and install proper driver.
4. Installation completes; insert the flash card into the reader and the data
within can be accessed.
ATA interface switch settings:
ATA card interface pf the reader supports 3.3V or 5 V, which is determined by
the switch on the rear panel. The default setting is 3.3V; if the ATA card can
not be identified with 3.3V interface, please switch to 5V and try again. Please
be noted that the USB connection should be removed before adjusting the switch.
1. Support USB 3.0 and USB mass storage device class
2. Compatible with USB 2.0
3. Support Two Type I/II ATA flash PCMCIA cards(please be noted that the reader
does not support any I/O card, Linear Flashcard, or SRAM card)
4. Support 3.3 V /5V ATA flash card interface
5. Support SD/SDHC/SDXC card up to spec 3.0; capacity up to 2TB
6. Native driver supportedby WIndows 10/8/7/VISTA/XP/2000/ME, MacOS 9.x or
above, Linux Kernal 2.4.2 or above, Chrome OS, and any other OS which supports
USB 2.0 mass storage device class.
1. U2ATASD Card reader X 1
2. USB 3.0 cable X 1
SUPPORT. Tech support
from manufacturer and PSI. For tech support
and/or RMA, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ORDER OR INQUIRE. Please
to place an online order or send e-mail inquiry to email@example.com
or call (301) 572-2168. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American
Express as well as government and university POs. International orders
may be conditionally accepted. Please click here
to order or view our ordering information page.
Products | PCMCIA Cards /
| Industrial /
Rugged Memory Products | SRAM
Flash Drives | Industrial
Cards | Embedded Memory
Industrial SSDs |
Copyrightę 1995 ~ 2019
PSISM, LLC , dba PSI (formerly Primary Simulation,
2963 Mozart Drive, Silver Spring, MD 20904 U.S.A.
Tel:(301) 572-2168, Fax: (301) 847-0739
10:00AM ~ 6:00PM U.S. Eastern Time